Making sure you get enough sleep is important to anybody’s life. However, a lot of people hardly get all the sleep they can. Doctors recommend at least seven to nine hours of sleep a day and it can really help you if you can get those hours Also, if you don’t get them it’s really going to hurt your sleep schedule. It’s important to set a steady schedule so your body can get in a pattern. Getting less than six hours of sleep in a night will throw you off for possibly a week because of how little sleep you got. Here is a list of benefits that getting enough sleep can do for you.
- You can avoid headaches and migraines from occurring
- May help you lose weight
- Manage your blood sugar and keep it where it needs to be
- Lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Helps boost your energy throughout the day
- Strengthens your immune system to help protect you from diseases
- Makes you happier
- Makes your brain more susceptible for more knowledge
- Will help you remember things throughout the day
- Dulls chronic pain
- Strengthen your bones and prevent injury
- You will be much more alert
- Your mood will be a lot better because of how much sleep you’ve gotten
Next time you’re on Hulu or Netflix and thing you just need to watch just one more episode, try to not hit that button and get a little bit more sleep. Your body will thank you for it later. Adults need seven to nine hours of sleep is the amount any adult needs. However, we recommend you stay around nine just to be on the safe side. I mean humans will spend thousands of hours sleeping in their lifetime’s. It’s absolutely crucial to the body to have time to recover. If you don’t then how are you supposed to have energy for the next day. So when you’re planning out your day make sure you leave a little time for sleep.
Snoring is more than just a nuisance—it disrupts the sleep habits and lives of 90 million American adults and their partners. That's why we set out in 2003 to restore sleep and help as many people as possible live happier, healthier lives.