slumberBUMP™ is committed to privacy and security for all of our clients. Because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed a Privacy Statement as indicated below.
Under no circumstances do we transfer your email address to any other company, nor do we collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
There are three ways you can provide us with and consent to our collection of certain personal information:
- E-mail Request – Links throughout our site provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information and materials, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our Sales Representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products or services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name and telephone number, to help us satisfy your request.
- Enrollment – You may choose to enroll for one of our products or services where we will request certain information from you. Depending on the type of product or service that you request, you may be asked to provide different personal information. For certain products and services, we may require your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number. Other products and services may require different or supplemental information from you in order to apply.
- Submissions – Given that a portion of the purpose of our website is to share what its customers have experienced with others, our policy regarding Submissions is very different. While our objective is to safeguard your identity, privacy and anonymity, our goal is also to publicly publish and promote the Submissions that describe what you have experienced without identifying who you are so that others can recognize experiences that have been shared by people who are similar in background to themselves. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself, other family members or friends in the Websites. slumberBUMP™ does not control or endorse the content, messages or information exchanged by means of the Websites and, therefore, slumberBUMP™ specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Websites and any actions resulting from your participation in the Websites.
Statistical Information About Your Visit
Information obtained while visiting our site does not identify you personally, but rather records information about a visit to our site. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our site, which pages people visit, and which browsers people use. We use these statistics about your visit to help us improve the performance of our web site and over all user experience.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
sluberBUMP™ collects data about your activities that does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website. This information may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements (referred to as “Retargeting”).
We do not target ads to you based on sensitive health data, though, where permitted by law, we do work with health and fitness companies and may show you more relevant ads based on your perceived interest in these topics. slumberBUMP™ may target ads based on data provided by Advertisers or partners alone or in combination with the data we collect ourselves. Any data used to serve targeted advertisements is de-identified and is not used to personally or directly identify you. We require third parties, including Publishers, to provide notice and obtain appropriate consent, where required by applicable law.
Third Parties on our Website and Our Advertiser’ Websites
In order to allow slumberBUMP™ to reach the best inventory online, we work with third party advertising companies (our “Advertising Partners”) to help us recognize you and serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit a website or online service in their network. We also work with Advertising Partners who help us recognize you across different devices in order to show you relevant advertisements. Our Advertising Partners may collect information about your activities on our website, our Advertisers’ websites, and other websites or online services in their networks. We also work with third party companies to assist us with website analytics such as evaluating the use and operation of our website so that we can continue to enhance the website and our services.
Technologies We and Our Third Party Advertising Partners Use
slumberBUMP™ uses technologies such as cookies and pixels to keep track of your activities on our website and our Advertiser’s websites, and to serve you more relevant advertisements. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device for record-keeping purposes. Session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device for an extended period of time. We and our third party partners use session cookies and persistent cookies to make it easier for you to navigate and enhance the experience of our site, and to monitor and evaluate our website’s operation and use.
We use persistent cookies to keep track of your activities when you visit our website or our Advertisers’ websites, and to serve you relevant advertisements. Our Advertising Partners also place persistent cookies on your device when you visit our website or our Advertisers’ websites in order to help us recognize you and serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit their website or online service or websites in their networks. slumberBUMP’s policy is that our Advertising Partners only collect information that does not personally or directly identify you via these cookies and we will cease working with partners found violating this policy. You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. You may also decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
How we share your information
We may share your information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services.
- We may share your information with service providers who assist us with serving relevant ads to you. We require by contract that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- We may share aggregated non-identifiable information with Publishers or our Advertisers, such as the number of users who visit a Publisher website or the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the website publishers that you visit to learn about their data collection practices. We do not provide information to our Advertisers about your activities. However, when you view or interact with a Retargeted ad, the Advertiser may infer that you engaged in the activities on its site that qualified you to receive the ad.
- Companies that slumberBUMP™ merges with or that acquire slumberBUMP™.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
- We may share information about you if necessary to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of slumberBUMP™ or others.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption
Your Personal Information is one of our most valuable assets. It is kept physically secure in our data centers and is accessible only to authorized personnel as needed to perform operations governed by this policy. In addition, when slumberBUMP™ collects information from you, slumberBUMP™ uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, the industry standard for protecting privacy in web transactions. Please keep in mind that despite these measures, slumberBUMP™ cannot guarantee or warrant 100% security of its servers and databases. Moreover, slumberBUMP™ cannot guarantee that Personal Information that you submit through the Websites will not be intercepted.
Your California Privacy Rights Under California law, our Members customers that are California residents may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. As detailed above, we do not share our customer’s personal information with unaffiliated third parties for direct marketing purposes without their approval.
slumberBUMP™ believes that it is especially important to protect children’s privacy online. slumberBUMP™ does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 and slumberBUMP™ does not knowingly provide any Personal Information, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever from visitors younger than 13 years old. No information should be submitted to or posted at slumberBUMP™ by visitors younger than 13 years old.
Your Ability to Opt-Out of Further Notifications
Periodically, we notify our customers of new products, announcements, and updates. If you would like to opt-out of being notified, please contact us at email@example.com